Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

    I have 2 pole day, two busch, and two nextel. THey are in the earnhardt terrrace. They are great seats and they have armrests and cupholders.....i really need to get rid of these tickets so i am asking $300 for them and i have $420 in them so if youre interested please dont pm me because i dont get on here all that much....but if you will please call (276)395-5977 and ask for rick.
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

    sorry but me and blue already got em for cheaper on ebay.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

    for some odd reason this year, tickets to the Bristol race weren't that hard to find. Also, many people were selling them at face value. Wonder why?
    I guess night race is different story

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

    The spring race is always easy to get tix for and most of the time you can get them for under face. You can buy them on sunday in bristol for under face no problem. This race is just to cold for most people and the racing isn't as good as the fall race.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Need To Sell Bristol TIX!!!!!

    Got em sold! thanks for the interest....i have the night race tickets also, if i decide to sell them i will post.....
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •